Bhatura recipe is deep fried puri type recipe. It is one kind of bread popular in India Pakistan and Bangladesh. Usually this recipe is eaten with sauce or different types of curry’s such as Indian chicken curry. Here is a step by step guideline on how to make Bhatura recipe at home with a recipe video .
- All-purpose flour two cup
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Yoghurt one cup
- Salt as required
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Take a large bowl for making dough and wash your hand very carefully before preparing your ingredients .Now put flour, salt water and baking powder yoghurt in this large bowl the using your washed hand mix those ingredients well . Mix those ingredients well until this mixture comes as a pie able dough.
- Now put this at least 5 to 6 hour in a warm dark place while putting this to a dark place cover this dough with a clean soft cloth .Making dough it one of the major part of bhatura recipe . This tactic also used in making pani puri water recipe’s puri .
- Now after 5 to 6 hour later divide this dough with equal little balls to make oval. Now roll this ball with rolling pen and give oval shape for each balls while rolling spread some oil to the oval. Make the bhatura large or small is depend on your rolling type. You can give a shape as you want.
- Prepare a large fry pan and heat this pan with medium heat with vegetable oil .The leave a small piece of dough to check it that oil is ready to deep frying the bhaturas . If the piece comes as a plop then your oil is ready to cook .
- Now put your ovals to the heated oil and wait until the bhatura’s color turns to brown .The exchange the surfaces . After 3 to 4 minutes late keep your bhatura aside and also wrap with each bhatura with tissue paper to remove oil .
- Repeat this process for each oval . Now serve warm bhatura recipe with sauce or curry.
So lets cook Bhatura recipe at home .