Sanjeev kapoor guided how to make chicken biryani recipe at khana khazana which is a famous cooking programme .Here is a cooking video of making chicken biryani from khana khazna is presented below of this article. Biryani is most popular and also one of the famous recipe in south Indian region .There are many kinds of biryanis in Indian such as vegetable biryani, chicken biryani hyderabadi biryani etc . And the cuisine tactic is different from each recipe. The master chef sanjeev kapoor presents his tactic for making each recipe very easily. Looking for how to make Chicken Biryani Recipe read below
The traditional Indian recipe chicken biryani usually cooked in occasionally in puja or Eid .Making of this recipe takes much more time than other recipes.
Here is a full written instruction on how to make chicken biryani recipe by sanjeev kapoor below the recipe video on chicken biryani recipe .
You may also interested on
- 4 tablespoons oil (vegetable)
- Four tiny potatoes, bare-ass and halved
- 2 giant onions, finely cut
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One tablespoon minced contemporary ginger root
- .5 teaspoon seasoning
- .5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- .5 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, bare-ass and cut
- 2 tablespoons dairy product
- 2 tablespoons cut contemporary mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (2 inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 3 pounds boned, skinless chicken items delve chunks
- 2.5tablespoons oil vegetable
- 1 giant onion, diced
- 1 pinch small-grained saffron
- five pods cardamom
- three whole cloves
- one (1 inch) piece cinnamon stick
- .5 teaspoon ground ginger
- one pound basmati rice
- Four cups chicken broth
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- In a large pan add two table spoons of vegetable oil now put potatoes and heat this until the potatoes color turns into brown. Now keep your potatoes beside your cooking table. Fry garlic ,onion and ginger with remaining two spoon of oil and fry those until their colors turns into golden . Mix pepper, chili, turmeric, salt, cumin, and the remaining tomatoes. Cover this pan and cook with low heat and stirring this mixture until the tomatoes comes to pulp. If the pan becomes dry you may add few water if it is necessary.
- When the above mixtures becomes ready then add your skinless chicken to this mixture and stir this mixture well with a spoon .Now cook this mixture for about 30 to 35 minute .While cooking this recipe try to remove gravy of the chicken .
- Now it turns to wash the rice drain in strainer for a minimum half-hour.
- In a fry pan heat the onions with a low heat until the onions colors turns into golden .Mix cardamom, cloves, saffron, cinnamon stick, rice and ginger . Stir this mixture for adding spices to the rice well.
- Heat the chicken with In a medium-size pan with salt when this mixture comes to hot pour the rice and stir this well with a pan until the mixture mix well . No add gently your remaining chicken and potatoes which is cooked before .Cover the pan tightly and let it give 20 minutes to cook with a low heat.
- Now your homemade chicken biryani is ready. So serve this warm biryani .
So lets cook your Chicken Biryani Recipe at home .