Chole bhature is the combination of spicy peas with bread which name bhature .Chole bhature is most common recipe in north India. Chole bhature is also familiar as a name of Chola poori because the bread of chole bhature is one kind of puri. There are different variation of chola bhature such as paneer bhature , aloo bhatura etc . Here is step by step guideline on how to make Chole bhature recipe at home with a recipe video .
- One cup chana , soaked over one night .
- One tea spoon of tea leaves
- Half tea spoon of cumin seeds
- One large chopped onion
- Sliced ginger peace
- Garlic two cloves
- 2 tea spoon chole masala
- 2 tea spoon chili powder
- 2 tea spoon of mango powder (dried )
- Turmeric powder 14 tea spoon
- One table spoon of coriander powder
- Three table spoon oil
- Salt as required
- Half cup flour
- Half cup potatoes boiled and grated
- Keaap chole saoke for over a night then pour those chole in a pressure cooker and boiled those until the chole comes as soft mood. Then drain the water and keep chole aside of your cooking table.
- Heat oil in a fry pan with low heat and add cumin seeds, onions , garlic and ginger then stir this mixture until the color of this mixture comes as golden color .
- Now add chole masala, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder, coriander powder, chili powder and then stir this mixture for another munitie.
- Then add the remaining soaked chole to this mixture and stir well and cook it for another 15 minutes. Now keep the mixture aside from your cooking table.
- Combine flour potato paste with salt with one cup hot water and make a dough for making pori .Use your hand to make this dough . After making dough cover this dough with soft cloth for minimum 10 minutes .now divide this dough with 4 parts and roll each part with the help of a rolling pan. Then deep fry each part of bhatures until this bhatures comes as golden color.
- Now serve this hot chole bhature recipe. Garnish this recipe with the help of sliced onions.
This article is written for sanjeev kapoor recipes (blog) . All articles are translated into english from hindi .