Here is a recipe video on gajar ka halwa recipe .
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Shred carrots 2 cups
- Unsalted butter 3 tablespoons
- Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 6 chopped roasted cashew nuts
- Before going to main task keep cashew nuts aside from all other Ingredients after roasting it.
- Boil 3 cups of milk on a non sticky pan with medium heat .While giving heat be careful that the milk doesn’t burn so stir the milk after each minute. Boil this milk for 10 minutes.
- Now put a pan on your stove with medium heat .Then melts 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter through this hot pan. After well melting of batter put Shred carrots 2 cups on pan then stair this and cook for five minutes. While cooking stair this for each minutes.
- When the carrots color turns into brown then add 2 cup of milk which was cooked before .Now stir this mixture again until milk become dry for 7 minutes .Now add Sugar 1/4 cup To the pan and mix this well with a spoon Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon for 4 minutes on pan .
- Now add Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon , and stir this mixture well again for four minutes again .Now the recipe Gajar ka halwa is ready .It will smells well .So, keep this recipe on a nice plate and spread over cashew nuts which was roasted before .
So lets make your gajar ka halwa recipe at home .