Looking for gajar ka halwa recipe by sanjeev kapoor then you are on wright place .Gajar ka halwa is traditional Indian recipe , In western counties which is known as Indian carrot halwa .On the other hand Sanjeev Kapoor is famous for his cuisine style and This article is written by Sanjeev Kaporor. Gajar ka halaw is delicious and high calorie added recipe among Indian recipes .
Here is a recipe video on gajar ka halwa recipe . Below the recipe video you will get written instruction on how to make gajar ka halwa by sanjeev kapoor
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Shred carrots 2 cups
- Unsalted butter 3 tablespoons
- Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 6 chopped roasted cashew nuts
- Before going to main task keep cashew nuts aside from all other Ingredients after roasting it.
- Boil 3 cups of milk on a non sticky pan with medium heat .While giving heat be careful that the milk doesn’t burn so stir the milk after each minute. Boil this milk for 10 minutes.
- Now put a pan on your stove with medium heat .Then melts 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter through this hot pan. After well melting of batter put Shred carrots 2 cups on pan then stair this and cook for five minutes. While cooking stair this for each minutes.
- When the carrots color turns into brown then add 2 cup of milk which was cooked before .Now stir this mixture again until milk become dry for 7 minutes .Now add Sugar 1/4 cup To the pan and mix this well with a spoon Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon for 4 minutes on pan .
- Now add Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon , and stir this mixture well again for four minutes again .Now the recipe Gajar ka halwa is ready .It will smells well .So, keep this recipe on a nice plate and spread over cashew nuts which was roasted before .
So lets make your gajar ka halwa recipe at home .