kachori recipe is nothing but deep fried flour made bread which is traditionally served with sauce. There are many types of kachori recipe such as aloo kachori recipe,raj kachoris recipe , khasta kachori recipe etc .So let’s see how to make kachori recipe . Here is step by step guideline on how to make kachori recipe at home with a recipe video .
- ½ kg all-purpose flour
- Ghee 100gm
- Cooking soda one pinch
- Salt to add taste
- 500 gm vegetable boiled and drained
- ¼ tea spoon coriander powder
- Turmeric one pinch
- 2 or 3 mint leaves chopped
- ½ tea spoon dry mango powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl take flour salt and cooking soda and make soft dough by using hand.
- To the dough add ghee and water to make this dough smoother.
- Cover the dough with a soft cloth and keep it aside from your cooking table.
- Heat 3-4 table spoon of oil through a fry pan and fry the remaining fennel seeds for 30 seconds .
- Then mix the remaining masala such as chili powder , green garam, coriander powder , turmeric powder , dry mango powder and heat those for 1 to 2 minutes .
- Then add chopped mint leaves, cilantro, salt and cook again for 2 minutes.
- When this process done, then remove pan from stove. And let the pan sometime to be cool.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll over the dough made balls as oval size.
- Now put mixture middle of the oval and wrap with the mixture. Then roll over it again to give oval shape.
- Repeat this process for all dough made balls .and keep those aside from your cooking table.
- Now is a pan take vegetable oil and deep fry those kachories until their colors turns into golden.
- Then serve hot kachories with tomato sauce or mint chutney.