Mutter paneer recipe is a vegetable based recipe mainly originated in panjab in India. This recipe is consist of peas and paneer this recipe usually served with Indian breed type food such as nan roti, pori porota etc . This article on making mutter paneer is taken from sanjeev kapoor’s cook book . How to make Mutter paneer recipe read below .
Here is a recipe video from sanjeev kapoor khazana which is also guide you on how to make mutter paneer recipe at home.
- Paneer ½ kg
- Peas ½ kg
- Onions two large
- Tomatoes three large
- Ginger paste one tablespoon
- Garlic paste two tablespoon
- Coriander powder two teaspoon
- Cumin powder 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Two green chilies
- Vegetable oil 6 teaspoon
- Water 1.5 cups
- Salt as required
- Heavy cream
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Blend onions to make onion paste then keep this paste aside of your cooking table for cooking later .
- Repeat this process again for tomatoes and after blending this keep it aside.
- Now in a low heat cook paneer with 2 or 3 table spoon oil until it colors turns into golden .Then remove those in a jar for cooking later .
- In a same pan add 3 table spoon of oil and heat this pan with medium heat, then add onion paste. Fry this onion and oil mixture until it colors turns into brown.
- Add garlic paste and tomato paste which is blend before and cook it again for another two minutes.
- Mix coriander, garam masala ,cumin , turmeric powder and green chilies then heat it for 10 minutes and stir it continuously .
- When those masala become well mixed then add peas which is fried for two minutes again cook it for 3 to 4 minutes .
- After that add salt,paneer ,water reduce heating this recipe until it gets gravy mood .
- When it comes to your desired gravy mood turn the flame off and add heavy cream with this recipe stir this recipe well with a spoon.
- Now take this recipe in a bowl and spread over coriander leaves above the recipe.
So lets cook Mutter paneer recipe at home .