Paneer Butter Masala additionally called Paneer Makhani may be a feeder dish from Asian country that is additionally standard within the west. The dish combines paneer (Indian bungalow cheese) during a butter sauce quite almost like butter chicken. Here is step by step guideline on how to make Paneer Butter Masala recipe at home with a recipe video .
- Half cup paneer cube size
- Vegetable oil 2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon one small piece
- One elachi
- One large onion
- One large tomato
- Ginger paste one tea spoon
- Milk half cup
- ¼ cup cooking cream
- Methi one tea spoon
- Red chili powder half tea spoon
- Coriander powder half tea spoon
- Turmeric powder 1/8 tea spoon
- Salt as required
- Butter 2 teaspoon.
- Heat a fry pan with low heat and fry onions with 1 teaspoon of butter. The remove the pan from fire get soma times to be cool of this ingredients after cooling this blend this mixture with tomatoes clove and make smooth paste.
- Blend cashews nuts with half cup of milk and make smooth paste after that keep this paste aside of your table .Heat vegetable oil with cinnamon ,elachi , clove . Add tomato paste which is prepared before and stir with a spoon. Now add rest of the other important ingredients such as ginger and garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder. Now mix this mixture well.
- Heat the paneer cubes water. Boil this for 4 to five minutes in medium flame .Then add methi to tomato mixture.
- Add blended cashew nuts to this mixture and stir well. Fry again for two minutes .Add water and salt and also stir slowly.
- When your desired gravy mood gets then add drained water paneer to this pan with cooking cream. Keep the stove temperature low and give heat for 2 minutes again.
- Now garnish this Paneer butter masala recipe with chopped coriander leaves. Serve this hot dish with roti or naan .
So lets cook Paneer Butter Masala recipe at home