Pani puri recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor is traditional Indian recipe which is much more popular to young generation .It is a spicy snacks. You may find this recipe all over India usually floated restaurant and shop beside road and park serves this recipe to the people. Pani puri is mix of two thing first is pani (spicy water) second is puri (small flower made fried roti ) . Looking for how to make Pani puri recipe read below
You may also interested on Golgappa recipe
Here is a written instruction on how to make pani puri recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor , below this recipe video on Pani puri water recipe .
- Making puri
- All Purpose flour 1/4 cup
- Semolina Flour 3/4 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Making pani
- Mint leaves 10-12
- Water 4 cups
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies 2-4
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Black salt 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida 1/8 teaspoon
- Black pepper ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Ginger powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Tamarind paste 3 tablespoons
- Roasted cumin seed powder 1 tablespoon
- First you should make dough. So, for making dough take All Purpose flour 1/4 cup Semolina Flour 3/4 cup,Water 1/2 cup in a bowl and squeeze this well with hand .After making the dough cover this with a dry towel for 10 minutes
- Now it’s time to make pani puri means spicy water .Take Mint leaves 10-12, Water 4 cups, Salt 1 teaspoon, Green chilies 2-4, Sugar 1 tablespoon, Black salt 1 teaspoon, Asafetida 1/8 teaspoon, Black pepper ½ teaspoon, Lemon juice 3 tablespoons, Lemon juice 3 tablespoons, Ginger powder 1/4 teaspoon, Ginger powder 1/4 teaspoon, Tamarind paste 3 tablespoons, Roasted cumin seed powder 1 tablespoon in a blender pot then bland this mixture well .Now add lemon juice, salt, pepper as your desired taste .
- By performing those above steps you already have made spicy water or pani .So now you have to make pori and for that divide 60 small piece from dough and roll over those pieces to make puri .
- After rolling those pieces put all pieces on a dry cloth and then cover this dry cloth with another dry cloth and let this for five minutes to become dry those puris .After this step fry those puris with heat oil with a pan .
- Now the crispy puris is ready .So serve this with pani with a nice decoration.
So lets cook your Pani puri recipe at home .