Shankarpali recipe is a typical Indian snack made different by baking it. Shankarpali or Shakarpara is traditional Maharashtrian snack recipe. It is usually made on Diwali festival. These are crispy, sweet and yummy snack that you can have it any time, not only on festival. There are mainly two kind of Shankarpali Sweet and Spicy.
The cooking procedure of the Maharashtrian recipe Shankarpali are following.
1.1/2 cup Whole wheat flour (atta)
2. 1/2 cup Refined flour (maida)
3. 3-4 cloves crushed Garlic
4. Salt to taste
5. 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons Chaat masala
7. 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
8. 1/2 cup Tomato puree
9. 2 tablespoons Ghee
1. Preheat kitchen appliance to 160°C.
2. Place the entire flour and refined flour in a very bowl. Add crushed garlic, salt, red chili pepper powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, tomato puree and drawn butter and blend.
3. Knead into a medium soft dough. cowl the dough with a humid textile and rest it for fifteen minutes. Roll out into a spherical disc taking care to not roll it too skinny. take tiny triangles.
4. Separate the items and prepare them on a element baking sheet unbroken on a baking receptacle. Place the receptacle within the preheated kitchen appliance and bake for 10 to fifteen minutes.
5. Check to check if they’re crisp. If not done, bake for 5 minutes a lot of. Bring the receptacle out and put aside to cool down right down to temperature.
6. Store in associate degree airtight instrumentality.