Vada pav recipe is typically spelled wada pav or Vada Paav, may be a standard spicy feeder sustenance dish native to the Indian state of geographic region. It consists of a batata vada sandwiched between a pair of slices of a pav/bread. The compound word batata vada refers in Sanskrit language to a vada (fritter) created out of batata, the latter bearing on a potato. Pav refers to non-sweet bread or roll. it’s conjointly called Indian Burger.It is very standard Street food of Mumbai conjointly called Indian Burger. Looking fo “how to make Vada pav recipe ” read below
Vada Pav Recipe YouTube Video
Vada Pav Recipe Ingredients:
1. 6 large boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes.
2. 8-10 cloves Garlic
3. 4 Green chillies
4. 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
5. a pinch Asafoetida
6. 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
7. 1/4 bunch chopped Fresh coriander leaves
8. salt to taste
9. oil for deep fry
10. 8 pav
1. 1 1/4 cups Gram flour (besan)
2. Soda bicarbonate a small pinch
3. 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
5. salt to taste
6. 1 tablespoon oil
1. 3 tablespoons grated Dry coconut (khopra),
2. 2 teaspoons Red chilli powder
3. 4-6 cloves Garlic
4. 1 tablespoon oil
5. 1/2 cup Gram flour Crumbs (besan boondi)
6. salt to taste
Vada Pav Recipe Cooking Method:
1. For red condiment, grind along coconut, red chili pepper powder and garlic in a very mixer. Heat oil in a very non stick pan, add this mixture and saute for a moment.
2. Add the gram flour crumbs and blend well and take away from the warmth. Season with salt. put aside to cool down. Grind along inexperienced chillies and garlic to a paste.
3. Now combine the potatoes, garlic-green chili pepper paste, turmeric powder, aforesaid, juice, coriander leaves and salt in a very bowl. Divide into eight equal parts and roll them into balls. 4.Combine along gram flour, soda hydrogen carbonate, turmeric powder, red chili pepper powder and salt in a very bowl.
5. Heat one-tablespoon oil and add it to the gram flour mixture. Add ample water and whisk to create a coating consistency batter. Heat ample oil in a fry-pan.
6. Dip the potato mixture balls within the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown in color. Drain on an absorbent paper.
7. Slit the pavs horizontally while not cutting through, unfold the red condiment on the inner sides of the pav and stuff it with hot vadas. ready Vada pav recipe serve hot.